“I love you three thousand.” – Tony Stark
Avengers: Endgame was always going to mark the final Marvel Cinematic Universe appearance for some of the original Avengers. Since the very first Iron Man movie back in 2008, fans have been captivated by the incredible story of the genius billionaire Tony Stark and it’s sad to see the beloved character leaving the silver screen!
Inspired by the big moments in Avengers: Endgame, Sideshow, and Hot Toys are excited to present the sixth scale collectible figure battle damaged version of Iron Man Mark LXXXV as the latest addition to the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe lineup.
Meticulously crafted based on Tony Stark/Iron Man in the movie, the one-of-a-kind collectible figure features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly developed head sculpt with battle damage and an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function. The Iron Man armor has been faithfully reproduced with red, gold and charcoal grey coloring featuring battle damage and weathering effects, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the upper body, back and Arc Reactor on chest, a battle-damaged sixth scale Nano Gauntlet as seen in the movie equipped with LED light-up function and matching interchangeable hands mounted with all six Infinity Stones, an energy blade, a pair of claw blasters and a highly elaborated rock diorama dynamic figure stand.
This special collectible figure will serve as a great centerpiece for your Iron Man collection!
The Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly developed battle damaged head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor include:
- Metallic red, gold and charcoal gray colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- Specially designed battle-damaged armors over shoulder, chest, arms, and thighs
- 16 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Enhanced articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) energy blade
- One (1) pair of claw blasters
- One (1) damaged Nano Gauntlet with three (3) pieces of interchangeable hands including relax, gesture hand and hand with articulated fingers, mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED light-up points, battery operated)
- Specially designed rock-themed diorama dynamic figure stand
Doubleboxed for Shipping
This item is a Pre-Order! That means it is still in production and we do not yet know shipping costs. Please note that by placing this order your deposit is non-refundable unless the manufacturer cancels production.
***Many items ships double-boxed!!***
All sixth scale figures and many more items come double-boxed automatically when purchased through Secret Compass! Most other dealers will slap a label right on the cardboard shipper and ship that way with no protection. Secret Compass recognizes the value in your collectible figure and we always double-box the cardboard shipper, which comes fresh out of a master case so it shows no sign of shipping before it ships to you.
This item is still in pre-order and we do not know what the final shipping costs will be.
Because the item in still production, we do not know the final weight or dimensions, or even how many boxes there will be. Therefore, we cannot give you an accurate quote. Actual shipping rates will be determined when the item is in stock, and will be reflected on your final invoice.
The following are reasonable estimates for shipping based on the size/weight of various figures:
1/6 or 1/10 Scale Figures
1/4 Scale (Premium Format Figures)
1/3 Scale (Prime 1)
1/2 Scale (Prime 1, Legendary Scale)
Please note that size can vary greatly between different figures, and the above are only estimates based on figures we have seen in the past.
These estimates are by no means a guarantee of your final shipping cost - your final cost could be less or more!