During the assault of B’omarr™ Monastery, Anakin Skywalker™ begins the difficult ascent up the sheer cliff with battle droids firing down on him, and droid-piloted STAP™'s racing into combat, laser cannons blasting.
Casualties are mounting, so Anakin makes a daring move. He leaps into the air to take command of a STAP and disposes of battle droids with his lightsaber, clearing a path to the summit.
Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Anakin Skywalker and STAP Sixth Scale Collectible Set from Star Wars: The Clone Wars™!
The highly-detailed collectible figure is specially crafted based on the debut appearance of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: The Clone Wars animation series, featuring a skillfully crafted head sculpt, meticulously tailored costume and a set of beautifully designed armor guards for alternative styles. His signature LED light-up lightsaber, a number of interchangeable hands, a thermal detonator, a hologram projector, and several hologram figures representing Ahsoka Tano™, Yoda™, and Obi-Wan Kenobi™ round out the set so you can take on the droid armies.
Embodying extraordinary workmanship and remarkable high-quality details, the STAP sixth scale vehicle measures at approximately 32cm in height features phenomenal paint application on the precise mechanical design with specially applied weathering effects, drive turbines with LED light-up function, articulated grip, foot pedals, steering vane, and a specially designed figure stand.
A Special Edition available in select markets will include a grey colored poncho with weathering effects as a bonus item exclusively for collectors.
Don’t pass up on the chance to add the new Anakin Skywalker and STAP collectible set to your Star Wars collection.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Anakin Skywalker Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Newly painted head sculpt with face scar, highly-accurate facial expression, and detailed skin texture
- Newly sculpted medium length hair sculpture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
- One (1) pair of the Force-using hands
- One (1) pair of grip holding hands
- One (1) gesture right hand
- One (1) relaxed left hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) grey colored chest guard
- One (1) pair of grey colored shoulder guards
- One (1) navy colored tunic
- One (1) burgundy colored under-tunic
- One (1) pair of burgundy-colored pants
- One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of dark brown-colored leather-like textured boots
- One (1) interchangeable iron black colored chest guard with dark brown colored cape
- One (1) pair of interchangeable iron black colored shoulder guards
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) hologram figure of Ahsoka Tano
- One (1) hologram figure of Yoda
- One (1) hologram figure of Obiwan Kenobi
- One (1) holoprojector
- One (1) thermal detonator
- Specially designed figure stand and with character nameplate and Star Wars logo
The STAP Sixth Scale Collectible Vehicle Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed STAP vehicle design in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Highly-accurate paint application with blue, white and grey color on the mechanical design with specially applied weathering effects
- Approximately 16cm L x 22.5cm W x 32cm H
- Drive turbines with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- Articulated design on grip, control platform, and foot locks
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand
Double Boxed for Shipping!
This item is a Pre-Order! That means it is still in production and we do not yet know shipping costs. Please note that by placing this order your deposit is non-refundable unless the manufacturer cancels production.
***Many items ships double-boxed!!***
All sixth scale figures and many more items come double-boxed automatically when purchased through Secret Compass! Most other dealers will slap a label right on the cardboard shipper and ship that way with no protection. Secret Compass recognizes the value in your collectible figure and we always double-box the cardboard shipper, which comes fresh out of a master case so it shows no sign of shipping before it ships to you.
This item is still in pre-order and we do not know what the final shipping costs will be.
Because the item in still production, we do not know the final weight or dimensions, or even how many boxes there will be. Therefore, we cannot give you an accurate quote. Actual shipping rates will be determined when the item is in stock, and will be reflected on your final invoice.
The following are reasonable estimates for shipping based on the size/weight of various figures:
1/6 or 1/10 Scale Figures
1/4 Scale (Premium Format Figures)
1/3 Scale (Prime 1)
1/2 Scale (Prime 1, Legendary Scale)
Please note that size can vary greatly between different figures, and the above are only estimates based on figures we have seen in the past.
These estimates are by no means a guarantee of your final shipping cost - your final cost could be less or more!