Secret Compass presents Kratos from God of War Ragnarok Sixth Scale Figure by One Toys.
- Figure itself is almost 14 inches in high
- Two (2) head，one head with a closed mouth and a serious expression, one head with an open mouth and a roar.
- One (1) mimir head，order for free in the scheduled period.
- One (1) body，newly developed body based on character characteristics.
- One (1) pairs ordinary gloved hands
- One (1) pairs holding gloved hands
- One (1) pairs open gloved hands
- One (1) pairs fist gloved hands
- One (1) upper armor
- One (1) Front skirt armor
- One (1) Rear skirt armor
- One (1) right shoulder armor
- One (1) pairs arm armor,the left and right arm armors have different appearances.
- One (1) pants
- One (1) pairs knee pads
- One (1) back pocket
- One (1) side waist pocket
- One (1) pairs boots,the segmented structure facilitates styling.
- One (1) leather belt
- One (1) short knife
- One (1) scabbard
- One (1) tomahawk
- One (1) War knife，the end is tied with an iron chain, which can be wrapped around the arm to make a shape.
- One (1) closed oval shield
- One (1) round shield
- One (1) Figure stand
This item is a Pre-Order! That means it is still in production and we do not yet know delivery costs. Delivery costs will not be shown in shopping cart or orders until the item is ready to ship.
Please note that by placing this order your deposit is non-refundable unless the manufacturer cancels production.
***Many items ships double-boxed!!***
All sixth scale figures and many more items come double-boxed automatically when purchased through Secret Compass! Most other dealers will slap a label right on the cardboard shipper and ship that way with no protection. Secret Compass recognizes the value in your collectible figure and we always double-box the cardboard shipper, which comes fresh out of a master case so it shows no sign of shipping before it ships to you.
Because this item still in production, we do not know the final weight or dimensions, or even how many boxes there will be. Therefore, we cannot give you an accurate quote for shipping. Actual shipping rates will be determined when the item is in stock, and will be reflected on your final invoice.
The following are reasonable estimates for shipping based on the size/weight of various figures:
1/6 or 1/10 Scale Figures
1/4 Scale (Premium Format Figures)
1/3 Scale (Prime 1)
1/2 Scale (Prime 1, Legendary Scale)
Please note that size can vary greatly between different figures, and the above are only estimates based on figures we have seen in the past.
These estimates are by no means a guarantee of your final shipping cost - your final cost could be less or more!